At Green Meadow we provide a nurturing learning environment that develops children’s self confidence and empowers them to reach their personal and educational potential.
We recognise that learning starts at home and we will value the experience and knowledge children bring when they start school. In achieving our aims our experienced and dedicated staff will seek to offer the best provision in the most interesting and challenging ways:
• To help our children make healthy choices for themselves.
• For our children to learn in a safe, caring and exciting place.
• To help our children enjoy school and learn to their full potential.
• To help our children develop positive relationships and show good behaviour.
• To help our children learn basic skills which will support them in their future lives.
All our schools to be outstanding and beacons of equality, from where pupils aspire and succeed in a safe, innovative, vibrant learning community.
Newsletter for week ending 18 July 2019
Date: 18th Jul 2019
Newsletter for week ending 18 July 2019...
21st June Newsletter
Date: 21st Jun 2019
The latest newsletter is here to read!...
Green Meadow Get Gold!
Date: 5th Jun 2019
Green Meadow Get Gold!...
24th May 2019 Newsletter
Date: 24th May 2019
Here is the latest newsletter from Green Meadow Primary School...
Date: 20th May 2019