At Green Meadow we provide a nurturing learning environment that develops children’s self confidence and empowers them to reach their personal and educational potential.
We recognise that learning starts at home and we will value the experience and knowledge children bring when they start school. In achieving our aims our experienced and dedicated staff will seek to offer the best provision in the most interesting and challenging ways:
• To help our children make healthy choices for themselves.
• For our children to learn in a safe, caring and exciting place.
• To help our children enjoy school and learn to their full potential.
• To help our children develop positive relationships and show good behaviour.
• To help our children learn basic skills which will support them in their future lives.
September 2018 Newsletter
Date: 13th Sep 2018
September 2018 Newsletter...
Welcome back to school letter
Date: 7th Sep 2018
Welcome back to school letter...
Lost Property Update
Date: 20th Jul 2018
Lost Property Update...
July 2018 Newsletter
Date: 29th Jun 2018
Please look at our July 2018 Newsletter...
GDPR at Green Meadow Primary
Date: 4th Jun 2018
Data Protection law is changing. A new set of rules will come into play from May 2018. It's called the Gener...