At Green Meadow we provide a nurturing learning environment that develops children’s self confidence and empowers them to reach their personal and educational potential.
We recognise that learning starts at home and we will value the experience and knowledge children bring when they start school. In achieving our aims our experienced and dedicated staff will seek to offer the best provision in the most interesting and challenging ways:
• To help our children make healthy choices for themselves.
• For our children to learn in a safe, caring and exciting place.
• To help our children enjoy school and learn to their full potential.
• To help our children develop positive relationships and show good behaviour.
• To help our children learn basic skills which will support them in their future lives.
Royal Wedding Celebrations @ GM
Date: 15th May 2018
Wear Red, White and Blue for the day....
Change of Date for Excelsior MAT meeting
Date: 2nd May 2018
Change of Date for Excelsior MAT meeting...
Easter Bonnets @ Green Meadow Primary
Date: 29th Mar 2018
Easter Bonnets @ Green Meadow Primary...
A Day in the Life - 2018
Date: 6th Mar 2018
A Day in the Life - 2018...
New Date for Reception Congratulations
Date: 5th Mar 2018
New Date for Reception Congratulations...