REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
MPR/UPR dependent on experience and skills.
There may also be potential for a leadership role for the right candidate
with an appropriate TLR.
TEL: 0121-475-4505 email- firstname.lastname@example.org
In an exciting new development Green Meadow Primary School is joining Excelsior Multi Academy Trust who are dedicated to school improvement and continued professional development for its staff.
Each individual school within this small academy trust shares an expectation that every pupil will have fantastic opportunities in which to thrive and learn in ambitions and inclusive schools. Collaborative CPD opportunities provide appropriate support and challenge for all members of the community.
If you really want to make a difference then we need YOU!
Successful candidates will:
- Be keen to be challenged to become the best teacher you can be
- Be able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and be reflective and proactive to make great things happen
- Be a team player, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals
- Be inspired and be able to inspire, motivate and support others
- Be hardworking and committed to raising standards.
We can offer:
- A Senior Leadership Team in school and by joining a Multi Academy Trust a wider community dedicated to achieving whole school improvement
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and appreciative children
- An excellent teaching environment and resources
- Supportive and committed staff, parents and governors
- High quality professional development
- By joining Excelsior, additional support for aspirational leaders through collaborative CPD opportunities.
NQTs may apply
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Please contact Mrs S Hammond for an application pack and to arrange a visit. You can contact the school office on 0121 475 4505 via email- email@example.com or post to
Green Meadow Primary School, Green Meadow Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 4EE
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st May 2018